Registration form located at the bottom of this page.
Foster/adoptive/kinship parent leaders and professional partners please join us November 8 to 10 for a free parent leadership training on how to lead effective parent support groups and post-placement support.
The training will include:
- Group facilitation
- Parent engagement
- Trauma informed parenting strategies
- Fetal alcohol spectrum disorders
- & more!
- Free! But you must register on form below to attend.
Date and Location
- November 8–10, 2019
- Friday 7:00 pm to 3:00 pm on Sunday
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Bloomington, 2800 American Blvd West, Bloomington, MN 55431
(there are 2 in this area so be sure to use the address to navigate!)
- Snacks and lunches are provided.
- Saturday dinner is on your own.
- Shared hotel rooms (2 per room) are available at no cost for attendees coming from outside the metro area.
- For attendees outside the metro area who want a private, unshared hotel room, the cost will be approximately $80 per night which you will pay directly to the hotel at check out. If parenting partners are registering and request a hotel room, there is no fee.
- For more info, contact Ginny Blade at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-646-5082.
Register Early, Space Limited
Presented by Adoptive Foster Kinship Connections, a program of the North American Council on Adoptable Children funded by the Minnesota Department of Human Services.