Due to generous sponsorships from the Walter S. Johnson Foundation and Centene Corporation, NACAC is pleased to offer a limited number of scholarships to Nevada adoptive, foster, and kinship parents to attend the North American Council on Adoptable Children’s 45th annual adoption and foster care conference.
The NACAC conference runs from July 18 to July 20, 2019, with a pre-conference session on Wednesday, July 17, at the Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.
More information about the conference is available at https://www.nacac.org/get-training/conference/
- Reduces the registration fee to $50 (from $380).
- Is available only to those who have been told they have an approved scholarship — If you did not receive confirmation that you have received a scholarship, please contact email@example.com before completing this form. Please do not forward this page link to other prospective attendees.
- If two parenting partners are registering, the first registration is $50 and second registration is half-price rate of $190. (If a parent partner is only attending one day of the conference, it is less expensive for them to do a separate daily registration at our regular registration form.)
- You can also register for the pre-conference session on Wednesday, July 17 but it is not covered by the scholarship. It is an additional $125 per person.
The $50 fee is not refundable if you are not able to attend the conference. If you cannot attend and we have a waiting list of parents, we may be able to help arrange a replacement.
Please complete the application below to receive a scholarship to the NACAC conference. Be sure to let us know which days you will attend and which workshops you have selected.
- Before you begin the registration form, you can view the workshop options at: https://www.nacac.org/get-training/conference/sessions-and-workshops/.
- After submitting the registration form, you will be sent an immediate confirmation by email.
If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.