Presented by NACAC’s Adoptive Foster Kinship Connections program.
Registration form located at the bottom of this page.
Join us at a retreat for adoptive moms where you can take a break from your responsibilities, rejuvenate, and learn.
Nurture yourself so that you can continue to nurture your family.
Date and Location
- October 21 – 23, 2018
- Sunday 7:00 pm – 2:00 pm on Tuesday
- Bug-Bee Hive Retreat Center, 29659 Queen Bee Lane, Paynesville, MN 56362
- What Does it Mean to be the Mom of a Hurt Child: Insight, Compassion, Strategies – Deena McMahon
- Reclaiming Yourself
- Support Groups
- $120 includes training, meals, shared lodging (2 moms per room)
- $180 includes training, meals, private sleeping room
- For more info, contact Ginny Blade at email@example.com.
Register Early, Space Limited
Adoptive Foster Kinship Connections is a program of the North American Council on Adoptable Children funded by the Minnesota Department of Human Services.