** PLEASE NOTE: As of April 18 the retreat is full but anyone who wishes to register can do so and be on the wait list. If you do register, make the choice to pay by check (and then don’t send one) – we’ll let you know if you are off the wait list and provide payment information then. **
Presented by NACAC’s Adoption Support Network (ASN).
Registration form located at the bottom of this page.
Join us at a retreat for adoptive parents where you can take a break from your responsibilities, rejuvenate, and learn about FASD and the impact on your family.
Nurture yourself so that you can continue to nurture your family.
Date and Location
- May 11 – 13, 2018
- Friday 7:00 pm – 2:00 pm on Sunday
- Miracle Lodge (near Rochester), 7291 County Rd 6 SW, Stewartville, MN 55976
- Reframing: Trying Differently Rather than Harder
- Navigating Systems
- Safety Plans and Self Care
- $110 per person (includes training, lodging, and 3 meals on Saturday and 2 meals on Sunday)
- For more info, contact Kari Fletcher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register Early, Space Limited
The Adoption Support Network is a program of the North American Council on Adoptable Children and funded by the Minnesota Department of Human Services.
This retreat is funded by the Archie and Bertha Walker Foundation.