[make title of real page NACAC Conference Registration Information]
If you want to register a group of five or more people, please contact us at email@example.com or 651-644-3036 for a group registration form.
Full registration fees cover all workshops, general sessions, and Thursday’s reception. For those who register as nonmembers, a one-year individual NACAC membership is also included. Daily registration is also available. The pre-conference session has a separate fee. After June 12, full conference fees increase by $55.
|Full Registration — Early Bird Rates (until June 12)
Thursday, July 18 to Saturday, July 20
Wednesday, July 17
- You can pay with a credit card when you submit your registration form. If you are mailing a check instead, make checks and money orders payable to NACAC and send to 970 Raymond Avenue Suite 106, Saint Paul, MN 55114. Be sure to include the names of the registrants with payment.
- If you are paying with a Canadian check, please contact us for the Canadian rates that reflect the exchange rate. If you are paying by credit card, you will be charged US rates in US dollars.
NACAC will email a confirmation of your registration and online payment. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your address book to be sure our messages get through. Contact NACAC to verify your conference registration if you do not receive a confirmation email (and it’s not in your junk or spam folder).
- Cancellations. To cancel a registration, notify us in writing by June 12. For written conference cancellations received by June 12, we will refund fees paid minus a service charge of $50. We cannot refund any fees when cancellation notice is not received in writing by June 12; the registration can be transferred to a different registrant.
- Pre-conference. Fees of $125 per person are in addition to regular conference registration fees. You can attend the pre-conference session without registering for the rest of the conference.
- Discounted rates
- Parent couple registration rates are designed for two people who are or who will be raising a child or children together.
- The membership discount is available to one individual or couple for each current individual/family member, one representative of each parent group member, up to 20 employees of each organizational member, up to 20 parents affiliated with each enhanced parent group member, and all employees of each national/corporate member.
- Students. NACAC offers full-time college or graduate students a 50 percent discount on conference registration fees. Student registrants must submit a copy of their student ID and a current transcript with their registration form. (Discounts do not apply to membership.)
- Session selections. By indicating session preferences on the registration form, you help us to more accurately assign rooms. You are not, however, bound to your choices at the conference and can go to other sessions. Individual registrants should include one choice per session. Couples should choose two (both people can attend the same or different workshops).
- Workshop monitors. Please indicate if you are willing to be a workshop monitor. Monitors attend sessions they register for, notify staff of issues, and evaluate the sessions. If you check this option on the form, we will schedule you to monitor 1 or 2 sessions you are signed up for.
- Accommodations. If you need special accommodations to enable you to more fully participate in the conference (such as sign language interpretation), please contact NACAC at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-644-3036 as soon as possible.