NACAC’s Adoption Support Network invites you to join us for a half-day of support and connection! Complete the registration form below. Registration is limited so sign up early!
Date and Location
- Saturday, June 16, 2018
- 12:00 noon – 4:00 pm
- VINE Community Center, 421 East Hickory Street, Mankato, MN 56001
- We will start the day with lunch together followed by separate time for adults and youth then parents and children will come back together from 3:00 to 4:00 pm for some fun story telling and massage activities.
- Melissa Enter will talk about the biological need for touch, using massage in story telling for connection and healing, and how this can teach boundaries and empower children. She will also talk briefly about using movement in learning.
Children and Youth (age 5 and older)
- Youth programming will be led by Jerome Brown, MSW, NACAC’s ASN Youth Support Specialist. Youth will play games, make story stones, complete craft projects, and spend time with peers while parents attend the workshop.
- $20 for Adults (lunch included)
- $10 for Children and Youth (lunch included)
- Register early! Registration is required.
- Please note: PCAs are welcome and invited to attend at no charge but please include them on your registration form so we order enough food.
- For more info, please email Kari Fletcher at email@example.com