NACAC’s Community Champions Network is able to help local advocates create a plan to advocate for post-adoption services in their community.
NACAC has been developing and enhancing adoptive parent support groups and helping implement post-adoption services in the U.S. and Canada for more than 40 years. For many years, our staff have worked on building the leadership capacity of adoptive parents, adoption professionals, and youth who were adopted or have been in foster care.
NACAC can help you:
- Implement a peer-to-peer support network for adoptive parents
- Develop websites of local resources
- Create coalitions of parents, professionals, and youth to advocate for post-adoption services in your community
- Create youth-led support and advocacy networks
- Create and enhance parent-lead support groups
NACAC is grateful for the support of Jockey Being Family®, which funds the Community Champions Network.