NACAC has held several online trainings, which are listed below, that can help advocates work to achieve post-adoption and other support services in their communities. And attending the NACAC conference is a great way to learn about post-adoption service models and advocacy strategies.
- Be Heard: Youth and Parents As Advocates Webinar
- Effective Legislative Advocacy Strategies Webinar
- Behavioral Interventionist Model: Keeping Children with Extreme Challenges Home for Treatment Webinar
- Improving Messages in Kinship Care, Foster Care, and Adoption Webinar
- Federal Funding for Post-Adoption Services Webinar