NACAC is able to help organizations in the US and Canada start or enhance support or advocacy networks led by and serving youth people who have experienced adoption or foster care. Our services include providing technical assistance on leadership development and program planning.
In addition to technical assistance on youth advocacy and support networks, NACAC can help you:
- Start and enhance adoptive parent support groups
- Implement a peer-to-peer support network for adoptive parents
- Develop websites of local resources
- Create coalitions of parents, professionals, and youth to advocate for post-adoption services in your community
- Create youth-led support and advocacy networks