Are you looking for more information about the benefits available to families who adopt children from foster care in the US? NACAC’s Adoption Subsidy Resource Center is here to help!
Below are links to fact sheets with information on a variety of topics in adoption assistance/adoption subsidy. We encourage you to read them and then if you need more information, call NACAC at 800-470-6665 or e-mail email@example.com.
Federal Adoption Assistance Program
Negotiating or Changing Adoption Assistance/Adoption Subsidy Benefits
- Negotiating Adoption Assistance/Adoption Subsidy Agreements
- Renegotiating Adoption Assistance/Adoption Subsidy Agreements
- Fair Hearings and Appeals in Adoption Assistance
- Guidelines for Terminating Adoption Assistance Agreements
- Obtaining Adoption Assistance/Adoption Subsidies after Adoption Finalization
- What Happens to Adoption Assistance if an Adoption Ends or the Adoptive Parents Die?
- International Adoption and Adoption Assistance
- Interstate Issues in Adoption Assistance: What Happens When You Adopt from Another State or Move After Your Adoption?
- Issues in Child Support Enforcement: When Adopted Children Return to the Foster Care System or Enter Residential Treatment
Does Adoption Assistance Count as Income?
- Tax Issues Related to Adoption Assistance and Adoption
- Child Support Payments and Title IV-E Adoption Assistance