Conference and Pre-Conference Registration
All registrations must be accompanied by payment (credit card, check, money order, or organizational purchase order).
- Register online at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2018NACAC.
- Before you register, you will want to know:
- If you want to register a group of more than 4 people, please contact us at email@example.com or 651-644-3036 for a group registration form.
Registration and Rates
Full registration fees cover workshops, general sessions, and Wednesday’s reception. For those who register as non-members, a one-year individual NACAC membership is also included. One-day fees are available. The pre-conference session has a separate fee.
Wednesday, Aug 8 to Friday, Aug 10
Tuesday, August 7
- After submitting your registration form, you will be taken to an online payment page where you can pay by credit card.
- If you are mailing a payment instead, make checks and money orders payable to NACAC and send to 970 Raymond Avenue Suite 106, Saint Paul, MN 55114. Be sure to include the names of the registrants with payment.
- If you are paying with a Canadian check, please contact us for the Canadian rates that reflect the exchange rate. If you are paying by credit card, you will be charged US rates in US dollars.
NACAC will email a confirmation of your registration within two weeks. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to be sure our messages get through. Contact NACAC to verify your conference registration if you do not receive a confirmation email within two weeks.
If you pay online, you will receive immediate email conformation of your payment.
Notes about Registration
- Cancellations. To cancel a registration, notify is in writing by July 2. For written conference cancellations received by July 2, we will refund fees paid minus a service charge of $50. We cannot refund any fees when cancellation notice is not received in writing by July 2 but the registration can be transferred to a different registrant.
- Pre-conference. Fees of $115 per person are in addition to regular conference registration fees. You can attend the pre-conference session without registering for the rest of the conference.
- Discounted rates
- Parent couple registration rates are designed for two people who are or who will be raising a child or children together.
- The membership discount is available to one individual or couple for each current individual/family member, one representative of each parent group member, up to 20 employees of each organizational member, up to 20 parents affiliated with each enhanced parent group member, and all employees of each national/corporate member.
- Students. NACAC offers a 50 percent discount on conference registration fees to full-time college or graduate students. Student registrants must submit a copy of their student ID and a current transcript with their registration form. (Discounts do not apply to membership.)
- Wednesday’s reception and award ceremony is included in full conference registration.
- Session selections. By indicating session preferences on the registration form, you help us to more accurately assign rooms. You are not, however, bound to your choices at the conference and can go to other sessions. Individual registrants should include one choice per session. Couples should choose two (both people can attend the same or different workshops).
- Workshop monitors. Please indicate if you are willing to be a workshop monitor. Monitors attend sessions that they registered for, notify staff of issues, and evaluate the sessions. If you check this option on the form, we will schedule you to monitor 1 or 2 sessions you are signed up for.
- Accommodations. If you need special accommodations to enable you to more fully participate in the conference (such as sign language interpretation), please contact NACAC at email@example.com or 651-644-3036.