Sponsor the NACAC Conference and
Help Kids in Need of a Permanent, Loving Family!
The annual NACAC conference helps sponsors reach thousands of individuals, parents, young adults, and professionals touched by foster care and adoption.
The conference will be held online July 20–23, 2021.
All sponsors receive recognition in NACAC’s conference materials, website, on the virtual conference platform, and print and e-newsletters.
Other benefits are listed below.
We welcome 2021 sponsors at varying levels including:
Presenter — $10,000 (1 available)
The presenter level sponsor receives:
- prominent branding on the conference web page with link through October 31, 2021
- a complimentary virtual exhibit booth; one-minute recorded greeting during first keynote session
- four Facebook posts acknowledging sponsorship and thanking
- eight complimentary conference registrations
- recognition at each day’s opening session, in registration booklet, in conference confirmation emails sent to attendees, NACAC’s print and e-newsletters, and annual report
Keynote Session — $5,000 (4 available)
Keynote level sponsors receive:
- their logo and link on the conference web page and virtual conference platform through August 31, 2021
- a complimentary virtual exhibit booth
- two Facebook posts acknowledging sponsorship
- two complimentary conference registrations
- recognition at the sponsored session
- recognition in registration booklet, in conference confirmation emails sent to attendees, and NACAC’s print and e-newsletter
Parent Scholarships — $3,000 (5 available)
Parent Scholarship sponsors receive:
- their logo and link on the conference web page and virtual conference platform for July 2021
- one Facebook post acknowledging sponsorship
- recognition in registration booklet, in conference confirmation emails sent to attendees, and NACAC’s print and e-newsletters
Show that you care about kids in need of a permanent, loving family!
For more information about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Sandy Davis at 651-350-3608.