Would you like to reach a targeted audience of adoption professionals, adoptive and foster parents, adoptees and people who experienced foster care, and other child welfare professional and advocates?
If so, you should exhibit virtually at the NACAC conference this July 20 to 23, 2021!
Why exhibit at the NACAC conference?
- Last year’s virtual conference brought together more than 1,100 individuals from the U.S., Canada, and beyond.
- Create awareness of your adoption or foster care related cause, agency, products, or services.
- Sell items of interest to agencies and families.
Why exhibit virtually?
- Exhibitors can create attractive, informative virtual booths that visually communicate your message and provide easy access to your brochures, videos, and booth staff to show what you do and why attendees should get to know you.
- Using our conference Whova app, attendees can easily ask questions, engage with exhibitors virtually, and exchange contact information to continue the conversation.
- Exhibitors can set up virtual meetings for one-on-one or group meetings during lunch breaks, or before, between, or after sessions.
- Attendees will have access to exhibitor booth information even after the conference has ended.
The rate is the same in US and Canadian currency and will go up $50 after April 1, 2021.
- $150 (through April 1, 2021)
- $200 (after April 1, 2021)
Choose a registration form below to reserve your virtual booth today.
If you reside in Canada, please choose the Canadian exhibitor registration form. You will then pay in Canadian dollars.
All others choose the US registration form to pay with US rates in US currency.
Any questions? Contact Sandy Davis.