Below are articles about advocacy efforts, data, and other information that may help you advocate for children and families, and training sessions NACAC has offered related to advocacy efforts.
- Educate Your Legislators: Implement a Foster Doll Campaign
- Strengthening Families Act Signed into Law
- Tips for Creating a Successful Public Service Announcement (PSA)
- Taking Care of Yourself
- Teaching Youth to Identify Essential Qualities of a Leader
- Foster Care Population Rises Again in 2015
- Letting Kids Be Kids: A Legislative Victory in Florida