Ways You Can Become a Partner
When you become a NACAC partner, you help ensure that every child has a permanent, loving, and supported family. With our partners we’re making a big impact and if you join us, you can too.
Make a Grant
NACAC’s priority investment areas are general operations, advocacy, adoption support, leadership development, and education. Grants to NACAC make a strong impact at the community, national, and international levels. To explore opportunities that meet your company or foundation’s needs, please contact us.
Sponsor an Event
By partnering with NACAC as a sponsor, your company can reach hundreds or thousands of committed supporters. We invite you to be a part of the various sponsorship and marketing opportunities NACAC has to offer throughout the year. It is a tremendous opportunity to build brand loyalty, attract new customers, and showcase your commitment to children in need of a permanent, loving family.
NACAC Annual Conference
- Most comprehensive adoption education event in North America
- Promoted to more than 11,000 adoption professionals and adoptive, foster, and kinship parents with up to 1,000 attendees
- Covers almost every adoption-related topic imaginable
Webinars and Trainings
- Educational webinars and trainings held virtually and in-person across North America
- Promoted to more than 11,000 foster and adoptive parents, adoption professionals, and parent support group leaders with hundreds of attendees
- Covers topics such as core issues in adoption, how to start and sustain parent support groups, issues related to race and culture in foster and adoptive placements, parenting children affected by fetal alcohol spectrum disorders (FASD), trauma-informed parenting, how to avoid allegations, and much more
- Retreats, trainings, and events for parents, families, or children and youth in Minnesota
- Promoted to more than 1,500 parents with 40 to 100 participants for each event
- Covers important topics like trauma sensitive parenting, transracial parenting, and fetal alcohol spectrum disorders
To explore event sponsorship opportunities that meet your company needs, please contact Mary Boo.
Engage Your Employees
Employee engagement fosters camaraderie, increases productivity and instills a strong sense of pride in your workforce. Engage your employees in the NACAC mission.
Host a Fundraiser
You and your colleagues can make an impact through workplace fundraising event—a bake sale, car wash, holiday party, silent auction, jeans day, etc. Host a fundraiser to help NACAC support adoption at your place of business.
You can help spread the message about the more than 100,000 children in foster care waiting to find a permanent, loving family. Encourage your employees and customers to adopt children from foster care, hold an event, or celebrate National Adoption Awareness Month in November.
Volunteer at an Event
Get your employees active and create long-lasting memories by having your company volunteer at a Minnesota event. Show the community that you support adoption.
For more information on these opportunities please contact us.