Register for a NACAC Webinar
NACAC is hosting a series of webinars. We will be scheduling our next session soon. In the meantime, you can also purchase access to recordings of these previous webinars:
- Helping Children Manage Feelings and Behaviors — by Sue Badeau
- The Adoption Tax Credit — by Josh Kroll
- he Teen Years: Brain Development, Impact of Trauma on Growth, Strategies — by Kim Stevens
- Parenting the Hurt Child — by Regina Kupecky
- Parenting Children Who Have Been Prenatally Exposed — by Kari Fletcher
- Understanding The Acting-Out Behavior Of Your Adopted Children — by Maris Blechner.
- Helping Children Heal from Trauma: What Parents and Caregivers Need to Know — by Sue Badeau
- Healing from Food Insecurity: Beyond the Stash — by Dr. Katja Rowell
- "I'll Tell Them When They're Older Because..." Talking to Children about Their History — by Barry Chaffkin
Read more about each webinar
Certificates of attendance will be provided tothose who need proof of training hours.
Use the form below to register and pay for each webinar you want to watch. Fees for each webinar are $15 for NACAC members and $20 for non-members. Fees are non-refundable.
You can pay online using PayPal (using either your PayPal account or a credit card), or you can call us at 651-644-3036 with your credit card information. If you choose to call, please complete and submit the form below first and then call with your information.
|We'll send you a link to the recording or live webinar after we receive a completed registration form (below) and have processed your payment. To ensure you receive our emails, please add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your address book. If you don't receive a response from us, please check your junk or spam folders or give us a call.
System requirements for the LIVE webinars are:
PC-based attendees — Windows® 7, 8, Vista, XP, or 2003 Server
Macintosh®-based attendees — Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer
Learn more about the requirements
You will also need speakers or a headset to listen to the presenter; if your computer does not have this capacity, you can call to listen to the session on your phone (but the phone number is not toll free). You do NOT need a webcam to participate.
If you want to test your ability to join a webinar or get other technical questions answered, visit the GoToWebinar customer support page.