Register for a NACAC Webinar
NACAC is hosting a series of webinars. Future live webinars will be announced shortly, but you can purchase access to recorded versions of these previous webinars:
- Parenting the Hurt Child — by Regina Kupecky
- Parenting Children Who Have Been Prenatally Exposed — by Kari Fletcher
- Understanding The Acting-Out Behavior Of Your Adopted Children — by Maris Blechner.
- Helping Children Heal from Trauma: What Parents and Caregivers Need to Know — by Sue Badeau
- Healing from Food Insecurity: Beyond the Stash — by Dr. Katja Rowell
- "I'll Tell Them When They're Older Because..." Talking to Children about Their History — by Barry Chaffkin
Read more about each webinar
If you cannot attend a webinar in person, you can still register and receive a recorded version of the session after it's over. Certificates of attendance will be available for those who need proof of training hours.
Use the form below to register and pay for each webinar you plan to attend. Fees for each webinar are $15 for NACAC members and $20 for non-members. Fees are non-refundable. If you registered as a member and we do not find a current membership, we will charge the $20 fee.
You can pay online using PayPal or you can call us at 651-644-3036 with your credit card information. If you choose to call, please complete and submit the form below first and then call with your information.
|We'll send you a link to the recording or live webinar as soon as we receive a completed registration form (below) and have processed your payment. To ensure you receive our emails, please add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book. If you don't receive a response from us, please check your junk or spam folders or give us a call.
System requirements for the LIVE webinars are:
PC-based attendees — Windows® 7, 8, Vista, XP, or 2003 Server
Macintosh®-based attendees — Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer
Learn more about the requirements
You will also need speakers or a headset to listen to the presenter; if your computer does not have this capacity, you can call to listen to the session on your phone (but the phone number is not toll free). You do NOT need a webcam to participate.
If you want to test your ability to join a webinar or get other technical questions answered, visit the GoToWebinar customer support page.