To honor special individuals, groups, and organizations who have devoted their time to promoting adoption and improving child welfare, NACAC holds an annual awards ceremony at each year's conference.
2015 Award Nominations
Between now and November 7, 2014, we are accepting nominations for our 2015 awards. Awards will be presented at the 2015 NACAC conference in Long Beach, California. Download a nomination form here.
2014 Award Winners
NACAC congratulates its 2014 award recipients:
Child Advocates of the Year
- Ruth McRoy, Boston College Graduate School of Social Work/AdoptUSKids
- Ada White, consultant, Louisiana
Corporate Award for Special Achievement in Adoption
- KSDK News Channel 5 and "A Place to Call Home," Missouri
Parent Groups of the Year
- Adoption Network Cleveland Post-Adoption Support Group, Ohio
Youth Advocate of the Year
- Claudia Felder, Children's Bureau of Southern California