2016 NACAC Award Winners
Each year at our annual conference, NACAC honors special individuals, groups, and organizations that have devoted their time to promoting adoption and improving child welfare.
Join us in the Sheraton Music City's Hermitage Ballroom at 12:30 pm on Saturday, August 6 as we honor NACAC’s 2016 award winners. These individuals and organizations have made tremendous contributions to adoption and child welfare, and we are grateful for all they do. The luncheon is included in the cost of all full and Saturday registrations.
Child Advocates of the Year
- Nicole Dobbins, Casey Family Programs, Washington, D.C.
- Pam Wolf, Harmony Family Center, Tennessee
Friend of Children and Youth
- National Down Syndrome Adoption Network, Ohio
Youth Advocate of the Year
- George White, Compton Center for Black Life and Fostering Change, California
Parent Groups of the Year
- Adoption Resource Centers of Missouri
managed by: Midwest Foster Care and Adoption Association, the Foster and Adoptive Care Coalition, and Central Missouri Foster Care and Adoption Association
- James M. Henry, Office of the Governor, Tennessee
- Mary Lee, Esq, Youth Villages, Tennessee
- April Snell, Tennessee Department of Children’s Services